Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DblH3l1x

My lifetime Subscription has been deleted

I paid for a lifetime subscription a few years ago and Roku says my subscription expired. Has anyone else experienced this problem? How can I resolve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My lifetime Subscription has been deleted

There's no such thing as a Roku lifetime subscription or a "Roku" subscription of any kind.  I'm sorry to say, but you were scammed.  Individual services/providers may require a subscription, but no subscription is required at all to use a Roku device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Not true. I registered for Roku in its infancy and at the time a lifetime subscription was offered for something like 20 bucks. This has not been recognized by Roku and it is good to know I am not the only one who was scammed by this. Someone at Roku needs to do some research and they will find very early in their existence this was offered as otherwise no one would have subscribed to something which spores to have very little chance of surviving as a business. Some thanks we get for paying for the lifetime subscription when a few years later no one at Roku claims it ever existed. I am sure there are very few of us. It would be something I would talk about with pride, but now I will never give them another dime or have anything good to say about them. I only wish I knew how to get them to turn over their records on this and face the music.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Dandygander, sorry, it never existed.  Any "lifetime subscription" was, is, and always has been a scam.  Since day one Roku has always been free and still is.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.