Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debbie0202

My Roku bit the dust and got a new one and you charged me $109.99 WHY???"???????????

Jump to solution

Why did you charge me because I had to get a new Roku stick because the other one stopped working and you charged me $109.99!!!!! WHY???????

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku bit the dust and got a new one and you charged me $109.99 WHY???"???????????

Jump to solution

Hi @Debbie0202,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge.

Please be advised that all transactions from Roku appear will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel."

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku bit the dust and got a new one and you charged me $109.99 WHY???"???????????

Jump to solution

Hi @Debbie0202,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge.

Please be advised that all transactions from Roku appear will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel."

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos