Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oharecr

Lost access to email and password I set up my Roku with. Is there a way to update it?

Hi there,

My ex and I shared a Roku but have recently split. Unfortunately they have lost access to the email address password and Roku password so we are unable to log in to cancel our subscriptions.  

Is it possible to verify our identity and send the recovery email elsewhere?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Lost access to email and password I set up my Roku with. Is there a way to update it?

You can try going through the online support at https://support.roku.com/contactus .  When you get to where it wants you to log in use the one you used on this "community" and then explain the situation if you can make it to a person, email, or chat.

@Hector-Roku  or @RokuMary-F may also be able to help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Lost access to email and password I set up my Roku with. Is there a way to update it?

Hi @Oharecr, thanks for the post. We want to help with your account login and subscription troubles; we understand that these times can be tough. We'll send you a PM shortly to talk about your account details and work to get you situated. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us!