Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esnacks23
Reel Rookie

It’s not me. Never knew I had Disney plus and I’m getting billed for it

Jump to solution

I’ve noticed that a Disney plus bill has being coming out of my account that I was unaware of! The bill goes back almost a whole year. I try to cancel subscription but I need the username and password for that and idk it because I never put it on my tv. What can I do about possibly getting my money back for something I never watched and to unsubscribe 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: It’s not me. Never knew I had Disney plus and I’m getting billed for it

Jump to solution

@Esnacks23

Thanks for the posts.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You're not giving enough information for anyone to help.  Do you have a Roku device?  What makes you think the charge is coming from Roku?  If you have a Roku device it has to be linked to a Roku account.  You can find the email address displayed under Settings->System->About.  If you don't recognize that email address then there's bigger problems.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Esnacks23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a Roku tv. I know the charge is coming from Roku because it says “Roku Disney plus” on my online statements. I’ve seen the email and it’s some female name that I do not know of. What can I do??

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Esnacks23

Thanks for the posts.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

When you say I have seen the email is this the email on your Roku Tv listed under settings, system, about?

If you go to settings, Payment method is the credit card listed yours?

Did you get the Roku TV used?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

More questions.  Do you have other Roku devices?  Do you have a Roku account with a different email than listed on the TV?  I assume yes because you are in this site.

Did you or someone with access to your credit card enter your credit card info on the Roku TV with the wrong email?  If so the owner of that account has your credit card information.

0 Kudos