Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenMac22
Reel Rookie

Is it me or is there no support from Roku??

How do I actually contact Roku customer support? I have been charged for an entire year for HBO Max through hulu $14.99 and Roku $9.99 and have not been able to contact anything close to customer support. All attempts seems to lead you I. A circle with no actual support. 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is it me or is there no support from Roku??

@JenMac22 

You should be able to submit a billing issue on the Contact page.

Also, if you go to the Subscriptions page for your account, if you don't see any subscriptions, then Roku didn't bill you, but rather a scammer obtained your payment card information and submitted charges, including false descriptions. This is more common than you may realize.

If this is the case, also contact your bank and submit a fraud claim, using the printout of the emtpy subscriptions page as proof.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Strega
Roku Guru

It is quite possible to sign up for the same content in 2, 3 or more ways.  You have to exercise some caution about that because these various accounts know little, if at all, about the others.  Pick one and delete the rest.

Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @JenMac22, as @DBDukes mentioned, you can contact support vis one of our live options (chat, email, or call) at  https://support.roku.com/contactus and check your active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions. Also as mentioned by @Strega, it is possible to sign up for the same content on multiple accounts. That being said if you need any help getting this matter sorted out you can reply to this post or send us a message directly and we would be happy to get to the bottom of things! 

0 Kudos
Lucib

Oh YES!  I'm having the same issue.  I am being charged $9.99 per month for Paramount but I already paid Paramount for the yearly subscription!  

When I click on the "support" option and go to accounts.  It asked which payment is an issue so, I click on the Paramount and it say "contact us".  But when you click on that button, there's an endless spinny wheel.  NO SUPPORT!  I guess Roku is ok as long as there are no issues because there is NO SUPPORT.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Lucib, we're here to help! We appreciate your patience with this so far and are happy to look into the charge that you have been receiving for Paramount+. To collect more information on this and the issue you had with our website, we'll be reaching out to you directly here on The Roku Community. This is to keep your account details safe and secure. If you have any issue finding our message in your inbox please let us know. 

0 Kudos
Frankie11

I can't get a person place or anything but channel charges for channels I don't have. I'm with you . No support

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Frankie11, no worries, we can help out with the channel charges you're seeing. For us to dig into this, we'll be reaching out to you through direct message. You can find our message by checking your inbox, which you can reach by clicking the mail icon at the top of your page. We look forward to hearing back so we can get this fixed for you!

0 Kudos