Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tig

Is Credit Card required ?????????

I don’t want to supply my credit card. I don’t want to make any purchases. Can I set up account without credit card or do I just need to return Roku to store?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is Credit Card required ?????????

@tig 

When you get to the Web page where it asks for your credit card or other payment information, just click the Roku logo at the top. It's that easy to get around it.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
tig

I did as you suggested and went passed that page, the player is still not activated 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@tig wrote:

I did as you suggested and went passed that page, the player is still not activated 

Try activating it again. Your account is already set up, so you won't have to go through the account setup (which is where the credit card  request is) again.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
MilesT
Roku Guru

Try this link 

https://my.roku.com/signup/nocc

May need to start again with a different email address

Found with a simple internet search.

Not a Roku employee