Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MzQueen

I was charged $106 on my card on yesterday and I need to know why and get a full refund

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: I was charged $106 on my card on yesterday and I need to know why and get a full refund

On what app were you charged $106 on?  
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Vakko
Roku Guru

Re: I was charged $106 on my card on yesterday and I need to know why and get a full refund

@MzQueen I find it impossible that you have a $106 charge from Roku. Every single authorized charge has an explanation next to it in your credit card or banking statement. Exactly what does that charge say? Also you do not need a credit card or debit card attached to your Roku account. 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@MzQueen 

Submit a billing inquiry at the Roku contact page.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @MzQueen, thanks for reaching out through the Roku Community.

We see you're getting an unrecognized charge. We'd be more than happy to look into this for you. 

We'll reach out to you via PM to get more information on the charges you're seeing. Keep an eye out for a message from us!

Why do I have a $100 charge on my account? Please refund Melody

0 Kudos

I was charged $100, why? Please refund 

0 Kudos