Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vc8

I was billed by roku for hulu and starz even though i dont have an account with roku

Jump to solution

help me resolve this issue

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: I was billed by roku for hulu and starz even though i dont have an account with roku

Jump to solution

Hello @vc8

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Then select 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option on the page. They are most suited to help you in this situation.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: I was billed by roku for hulu and starz even though i dont have an account with roku

Jump to solution

Hello @vc8

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Then select 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option on the page. They are most suited to help you in this situation.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@vc8 You used your Roku account to login to this forum.  As to why you were billed for Hulu and Starz, I would suggest you login to your Roku account on a computer and go to manage my subscriptions.  While you are logged in I would also set a PIN to make purchases.  If you do not wish to purchase anything from Roku, go to update Payment Method and scroll to the bottom of the page and remove payment method.

0 Kudos