Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jen98

I’ve been charged for the same app twice this month

I’ve been charged for the same app both say Disney and they’re both different prices 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I’ve been charged for the same app twice this month

@Jen98 wrote:

I’ve been charged for the same app both say Disney and they’re both different prices 

Go to https://my.roku.com and log in. Then go to the Manage your subscriptions page.

Whatever you see there is what Roku is billing you.

If you only see the item you expect there, then the other is not a billing from Roku. Rather, a scammer has your payment card information and has submitted a charge, putting "Roku" in the description. You see, the description is a free text field that can contain anything, and scammers know how to put something that looks legit there.

If that's what is going on, print out your subscriptions page information as proof of what your did and didn't authorize, and submit a fraud claim to your bank. Sooner rather than later, as the scammer could shut down and move along any time.

Also, go to https://support.roku.com/contactus and submit a billing issue. As I said, Roku didn't do it, but do everything that must be done in order to get this resolved and hopefully get your money back.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: I’ve been charged for the same app twice this month

Hi @Jen98, we saw your post and we know that being charged twice for the same subscription is not fun. We're here to help.

We'll be send a PM your way. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos