Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nharless

I seem to be in a "loosers" loop.

Jump to solution

I seem to be in a "loosers" loop. I am trying to cancel the Disney Channel - which was set up on my Roku account. I sign into Disney to cancel, they refer me to Roku, sign into Roku and they refer me to Disney. This is getting ridiculous.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I seem to be in a "loosers" loop.

Jump to solution

Hi @Nharless,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If your subscription is purchased with Roku Pay or through The Roku Channel, you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account:

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
Select Done
To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. 
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Kind regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Nharless,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If your subscription is purchased with Roku Pay or through The Roku Channel, you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account:

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
Select Done
To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. 
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Kind regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Nharless wrote:

I seem to be in a "loosers" loop. I am trying to cancel the Disney Channel - which was set up on my Roku account. I sign into Disney to cancel, they refer me to Roku, sign into Roku and they refer me to Disney. This is getting ridiculous.

Go to a computer or phone and login to your Roku account.  Once in your Roku account choose manage your subscriptions.  You should be able to cancel there.  I have never heard of Roku refer anyone to Disney.  Make sure you are at my.roku.com and not some rogue website.

0 Kudos