Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obrienj221
Reel Rookie

I need to talk to a REAL person about unknown charge each month

I noticed  the past 2 months a charge of 5.47 for the Roku channel! I have not subscribed for premium. I go through your process and it says I owe nothing and I have no subscriptions. I want this charge gone so please advise.

5 REPLIES 5
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: I need to talk to a REAL person about unknown charge each month

Hi @obrienj221, we can see how your situation regarding these charges would be frustrating. We'll be reaching out to you directly here on the Roku Community in order to get to the bottom of this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help out.

Being charged for a subscription I didn’t authorize 

0 Kudos
SALTYDAWG

I NEED TO TALK TO SOME ONE ABOUT CHARGES I GOT.

0 Kudos
Essie1956

I can see this is what your company does. This is unacceptable. I was charged one year for Zeus and I only had it. 3 days .. I need someone to give me a call because all this messaging is crazy and I don’t have time for it . 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Essie1956

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: Contact Us then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thank you for your kind and understanding. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos