Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manayamora

I’m getting charged a subscription I already cancelled

I am being charged a rocky subscription on my bank account shown as “CBS interaction”, at first I thought it was my paramount but I already cancelled that subscription, so I really don’t know what other subscription Roku is charging me.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: I’m getting charged a subscription I already cancelled

Hey @manayamora, not knowing what you are being billed for sounds frustrating, so let's get to the bottom of these charges. We are going to send you a private message so we can collect some account information and investigate further. Please be on the lookout for our message! 

0 Kudos
jby

I’m getting charged a subscription I already cancelled

When Disney offered a bundle with Hulu over a year ago, I moved my Hulu subscription. I just noticed that I am being billed 14,99 per month for the cancelled subscription by Roku. The subscription is not listed in my Roku subscriptions, but it is being charged to my credit card. The Roku help says to go to Hulu and cancel it, but only my new Hulu subscription shows there, not the cancelled one that Roku is billing me for. How can I stop this charge?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jby,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please reach out to our support team directly here for the 'Account, Payments & Subscription' issue, here. They will be able to further assist you.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
wcj7199

Literally same, i am being charged for CBS or something but when i view my account i have zero subscriptions

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @wcj7199,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We also recommend that you course this through our Account, Payments & Subscription Support team here so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos