Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting charges on my card

Jump to solution

I keep getting charges on my card for roku electric and i didnt do this. I need this money back!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I keep getting charges on my card

Jump to solution

Hi @Mattiecline24,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Mattiecline24,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Mattiecline24 Using a computer or phone login to your Roku account.  Go to manage subscriptions.  If the charge is from Roku it will be listed under your subscriptions and you can unsubscribe there.  If the subscription is not listed is it possible you have a second Roku account with a different email address?  Also what is the exact name of the charge on your card and the amount?  That may help us figure out what the charge is for?  Does is perhaps say Roku for Disney Electric??

0 Kudos