Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have unknown charges on my account

Jump to solution

I have been charged 84.99 for a 69.99 subscription. Also 2.60?  Have know idea why this is 17.50 over what bill should be. 

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @WendyHietala, we know that being charged for something you don't recognize is never fun. We're here to help figure out what's going on.

We're going to be sending a PM your way. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos
Jtps

Jump to solution

I have unknown charges on my account, I want refunds for money taken from my account. Please call me at (205) 206-3713. Please canceled all accounts other than what should be included with my television. Please call me.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jtps, no one is going to call you except for maybe a scammer trying to get more money out of you.  Edit you post and remove the phone number.  Check your purchases and subscriptions at https://my.roku.com .  If there are none there then it's not Roku that's charging you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Kathkids04

UP Faith and Family subscription

Jump to solution

I currently have a subscription for UP Faith and Family however, when trying to access it, it says I don’t have a subscription. I checked my account on Roku and I indeed have a subscription. 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jtps, we appreciate you reaching out to The Roku Community regarding the charges you are receiving. We recommend editing your post to remove your phone number to keep your information safe since this is a public forum. To look into this, we will have to collect some of your information to locate your Roku account. We will be reaching out to you directly through private message here on The Roku Community. To check your inbox, select the mail icon at the top of your page! If you have any problems finding our message, please let us know.

0 Kudos