Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dray0609

I can’t cant contact a representative

My credit card is been charged for Disney plus via Roku for the past 3 months and I have been trying to contact someone to advise them that I don’t have Roku or a Disney plus account yet I’m being billed for it, it’s impossible to get someone with this company so much to the fact that I just created a Roku account just to say this!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I can’t cant contact a representative

Now that you have a Roku account you can contact support at http://support.roku.com/contactus , but honestly it sounds like your credit card has been compromised and you should really take this up with your credit card company.  How in the world would Roku get your credit card number if you don't have an account unless it's been compromised?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I can’t cant contact a representative

@Dray0609-

I agree with @renojim -- If you didn't have a Roku account, and you never gave Roku your credit card number, how could Roku charge anything against your charge account?

When a "bad guy" somehow gets your credit card number and places a bogus charge, he can fill in the charge description with any text he wants. If a charge says it's from Roku, that doesn't necessarily mean it IS from Roku.  The more likely sounding he can make the charge seem, the lower the likelihood that it will be challenged.

I would treat these like any other bogus charges and challenge them with the financial institution through which the charges are arriving.  Don't tarry as there may be time limits on when you can dispute a charge.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos