Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz010640
Reel Rookie

I am paying a monthly fee for Roku

I have no idea what I’m paying for. I would like an itemized invoice 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: I am paying a monthly fee for Roku

@Liz010640  There is no monthly fee for Roku. Care to elaborate 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Liz010640 

There is no fee to use Roku. There are subscriptions that you can pay for through Roku -- Netflix, etc -- but if you aren't subscribing to a service, then there is no fee.

I suspect you're saying that an item has appeared on your payment card statement that purports to be from Roku. Go to your Roku Subscriptions page and see what shows there. If there's nothing, then it's not Roku, but rather you have a compromised payment card that some scammer/thief submitted with "Roku" in the description. If that's the case, contact your financial institution and issue a fraud claim. And reach out to @Jeremiah-Roku as he's a primary contact for things like this.

And if you do have a compromised payment card, you'll want to take action sooner rather than later, if your payment card information is floating around the dark Web.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Liz010640! We're more than happy to help with that. If you are looking for a listing of the charges you have received I would recommend following the steps below:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account
  3. Scroll down and select View your purchase history
    • Select Content or Products to navigate invoice categories
    • Click or tap the Details button for more information on an invoice

If you have any issues please let us know and we will gladly help. 

Best,