Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felisha-k7

How to talk to someone for unauthorized charges?

I have three charges that came out my account on Dec1st the 1st charge was for $46.00 for just answer tech the second was for $ 26.97 for the roku channel. My understanding was the philo was part of the roku I could just had it to my bill.please reimburse my 46.00 back into my account. If this is going to cost me this much money I will cancel the entire roku channel

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: How to talk to someone for unauthorized charges?

@Felisha-k7There is no charge for the Roku channel. Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer. Check your subscriptions. If you find any you do not want you can unsubscribe their. If no subscriptions are listed which I suspect is the case you need to contact your financial institution and dispute the charges. Roku does not charge for tech support so I suspect you have been scammed.

0 Kudos
linda18

It is next to impossible, you cannot get a hold of a person, and they want to charge you so they get your cc information for a 1.00 and then they will give the 1.00 back. this is stupid.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@linda18, you've got a lot going on there and I fear you've already been scammed and are setting yourself up to be scammed again. Roku never charges for support. "Just answer tech"? Definitely not affiliated with Roku. Did you call someone to set up your Roku device when you first got it or pay someone for support? Is the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About yours?

I doubt Roku support can help you get your money back, but you reach them at https://support.roku.com/contactus , not by searching on Google which will only lead you to people more than happy to take your money.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

I have charges on my account that was not approved by me

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Knightnette Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer and select manage subscriptions.  If your subscriptions are not listed there they are not from Roku.  While logged in I suggest adding  a PIN to make purchases.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Knightnette

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Tammysmith

I want to dispute charges

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tammysmith,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about your charge.

Please be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: http://my.roku.com

If you need further assistance with Account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos