Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ncox1984

Re: I want to cancel Discovery Plus - but it doesn't show up as a subscription on Roku

Jump to solution

Seriously though I don't have Discovery Plus because I canceled it however I'm charged every month I contact them directly they say it's a Roku problem Roku doesn't show that you have this subscription there's no way to unsubscribe yet they love to steal out of people's bank accounts so maybe all of us who are having problems not being able to get somebody to refund US money that they're illegally taking out of our accounts for subscriptions that we don't use and we can't cancel the FBI considers that fraud because I called and somebody needs to refund all of our money because I will take it upon myself to go on all of my social media platforms on live with my million plus followers in call Roku and Discovery plus out for being fraud for stealing and making it to where you can't even contact anyone on a phone or speak to a customer service representative it's all through email and then you never get a response because Discovery plus blames Roku and Roku blames fam and it never gets solved but I'm going to tell you one thing and one time only somebody's going to pay me back for the 5 months worth of charges that I got that I haven't used the surface or my legal team will contact you so whichever one of you read this the suggest you contact me through my email immediately give me my refund or my legal team will draw up paperwork Monday morning people. [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: I want to cancel Discovery Plus - but it doesn't show up as a subscription on Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @Ncox1984,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope you'll give us a chance to help and review the charges for you. Please don't hesitate to contact at your earliest convenience. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos