Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one directly contact ROKU customer service regarding account and payment questions

Jump to solution

I am trying to find out what services are currently billed to my ROKU account as I am seeing charges for unnamed services 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How does one directly contact ROKU customer service regarding account and payment questions

Jump to solution

Hi @Drainsworth @sunbuni2,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For further assistance with 'Account, Payments & Subscription' related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here. They will be able to further assist you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
sunbuni2

Re: How does one directly contact ROKU customer service regarding account and payment questions

Jump to solution

I've been attempting to do The Same for last 30 minutes and GETTING NOWHERE! It is Beyond aggravating! I've searched all over for a number or email. Please reach out to me if you ever find anything! [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Drainsworth @sunbuni2,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For further assistance with 'Account, Payments & Subscription' related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here. They will be able to further assist you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Drainsworth Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer or phone and checked your subscriptions.  If not I suggest you try that

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@sunbuni2 816-272-8106

0 Kudos
sunbuni2

Jump to solution

THANK YOU!!!!

0 Kudos