Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srice1895

How do you post a question in Community for help in error billing concerns with CBS Interactive

I have charges from CBS Interactive and I have NO account with them either thru Roku or directly with them.  How do I handle this?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: How do you post a question in Community for help in error billing concerns with CBS Interactive

I believe you need to contact CBS Support about this.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: How do you post a question in Community for help in error billing concerns with CBS Interactive

Hi @srice1895, thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We understand how confusing these charges can be, let us look into these CBS charges. 

We're going to send you a DM to gather more information! Please be on the lookout for us. 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@srice1895 wrote:

I have charges from CBS Interactive and I have NO account with them either thru Roku or directly with them.  How do I handle this?  Thanks.

Although Roku has reached out to you, to answer the question in the title (not the one in the body) you would submit a billing issue on the Contact page.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos