Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnPT7851
Reel Rookie

How do I change my shipping address?

I've contacted ROKU customer service several times to no avail. They keep telling me to do the following below...only....there's ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE to change my OLD shipping address!! Very frustrated with ROKU and their "customer service."

Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone

If prompted, sign in to your Roku account

Under the Account Information section, click or tap the Update button

After making any changes, select Save Changes

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I change my shipping address?

Hi @JohnPT7851,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there. 

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.
Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
JohnPT7851
Reel Rookie

Again....I received the same useless response of me contacting the carrier and NOTHING addressing how I change the shipping address?? I am befuddled as to how ROKU customer service keeps missing the point and not help me??

0 Kudos
JohnPT7851
Reel Rookie

This is the response I received:

Hi John​,

Thank you for your response.

We regret the inconvenience. We do not have an option to change the address. We recommend reaching out to the carrier to route the package. 

Thank you for choosing Roku.

Regards,
Lisa
Roku Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mart114

Seriously? Reach out to the shipping carrier to reroute the package? That’s crazy! Did you ever get it changed? That’s what I’m trying to do too.

0 Kudos
JohnPT7851
Reel Rookie

No! The answer ROKU gave me was very stupid and unhelpful to say the least. I needed ROKU to change the shipping address that THEY had on file so I’d receive my order. SMH

0 Kudos
Cluounce

To change your shipping address, you'll need to follow the specific instructions provided by the company or platform like check jnt cargo delivery . However, I can provide you with some general guidance on how to change your shipping address.

1. Log in to your account: Visit the website or app of the company you are ordering from and log in to your account using your credentials.

2. Navigate to your account settings: Look for an option like "Account," "Settings," or your username/profile icon. Click on it to access your account details.

3. Locate shipping address: Within your account settings, there should be a section specifically for managing your shipping address or delivery information. It might be labeled as "Shipping Address," "Delivery Address," or something similar.

4. Edit or add a new address: In the shipping address section, you should see your current address listed (if you have one saved). To change it, click on the "Edit" or "Update" button next to the address.

5. Enter new address details: Fill in the required fields with your new shipping address information, such as the street address, city, state, postal/ZIP code, and country. Make sure to double-check the accuracy of the information to avoid any delivery issues.

6. Save changes: After entering the new address details, look for a "Save," "Apply," or "Update" button to save the changes you've made to your shipping address.

7. Verify the change: Some platforms may ask you to confirm the new shipping address or provide additional verification, such as entering your account password or confirming through an email link. Follow any additional steps prompted by the platform to complete the address change process.

If you encounter any difficulties or cannot find the necessary options, I recommend reaching out to the company's customer support for specific instructions tailored to their platform.

0 Kudos