Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MocaRuth

How can I get a refund for Wheel of Fortune channel

Jump to solution

I paid for the wheel of fortune channel the night before last and then went to it and I keep getting a message saying it’s no longer available, but Roku still took the money from my bank account! I can’t find a support number. How do I get a refund? If the wheel of Fortune channel was no longer available why did they let the transaction go through?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MocaRuth,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For subscription inquiries that are managed or billed through Roku Pay, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
MocaRuth

Jump to solution

I paid for the wheel of fortune channel and then went directly to it and it says the channel is no longer available! Then why did ROKU take my money and how do I get a refund?! I can’t find a support number to call. Support seems to be nonexistent except for searching through things other people have posted. How do you get a refund when they didn’t give you the product you paid for?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MocaRuth,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For subscription inquiries that are managed or billed through Roku Pay, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos