Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dpnh92

How can I add more that 20 tv to my roku account?

Jump to solution

I work in an organizations with more than 20 TV’s and have a dedicated i.t department. Your solution means nothing and is worthless

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How can I add more that 20 tv to my roku account?

Jump to solution

Hello @Dpnh92 

Thanks for the inquiry regarding adding a Roku devices to a single account.

If you are looking to add a large amount of Roku devices to an account, we would recommend creating multiple Roku accounts and designate them to groups such as floors, room numbers, or whatever you feel is most convenient.

We hope this provides clarification. If you have another other inquires in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dpnh92

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If you have reached the maximum limit of 20 TV devices linked to your Roku account and you need to add more, you will need to remove some of the devices to make room for new ones. Here's how to do it:

• Go to the Roku website and sign in to your account.
  • Click on "My Account" in the top-right corner of the screen.
  • Scroll down to the "My linked devices" section and click on "Manage devices".
  • Find the device that you want to remove from your account and click the "Remove" button next to it.
  • Confirm that you want to remove the device by clicking "Yes".

Once you have removed a device, you can then add a new one by following these steps:

• Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the settings menu.
  • Select "System" and then "Advanced system settings".
  • Choose "Device connect" and then "Enable device connect".
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to link your new device to your Roku account.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Dpnh92 

Thanks for the inquiry regarding adding a Roku devices to a single account.

If you are looking to add a large amount of Roku devices to an account, we would recommend creating multiple Roku accounts and designate them to groups such as floors, room numbers, or whatever you feel is most convenient.

We hope this provides clarification. If you have another other inquires in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AirbnFree

Jump to solution

This is a horrible process for business owners. Roku is king for str properties and has the guest mode feature. For this reason, I buy more ROKU! The limitation of devices is so off putting it makes me want to swap our entire business to a different platform. As a business owner I would happily pay a monthly fee for the added support and ability to have more than 20 devices under one account. Welcome to 2024!