Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billdolloff2
Reel Rookie

How I get my refund if I unsubscribe right away for a subscription a just did

Jump to solution

I did not subscribe to ESPN. A family member subscribed to ESPN on my TV but I got charged for it. I am asking to have the ESPN subscription cancelled. I did not sign up for it. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: How I get my refund if I unsubscribe right away for a subscription a just did

Jump to solution

Hi @billdolloff2 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: How I get my refund if I unsubscribe right away for a subscription a just did

Jump to solution

Hi @billdolloff2 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
billdolloff2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had talked to the billing team earlier today. All set. Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@billdolloff2

Thanks for keeping us posted. 

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort in reaching out to our Billing team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any further assistance we may provide for you.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Adammike84

Jump to solution

I never signed up for roku for Warner media gl816

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Adammike84

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear about the unrecognized subscription on your account. Have you tried reaching out to our Billing support team? For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Hope to get this sorted as soon as possible. Keep us posted if you still have other concerns, and we're happy to assist you further. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos