Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lona95
Reel Rookie

Having issues setting up subscription

I’m trying to set up the free trial/ subscription and it’s not letting me!! 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Having issues setting up subscription

Hello @Lona95 

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Do you receive an error code or message?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Lona95
Reel Rookie

There’s no error message or anything. It’s just simply not going through. I’ve checked to see if maybe it would go through after a little time. But I can’t get the subscription or even the free trial

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Lona95 

Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell us the name of the channel you're trying to subscribe to? Also, in some cases, removing the channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos