Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobbie1

Have not received my device

Jump to solution

I purchased roku outdoor smart camera on January 11th with free shipping because no other shipping options were available. Its currently 13 days and item still hasn't shipped. When order was placed it said I would not be billed untill item shipped, yet when I track my order it says shipping acceptance pending? Have went to roku support twice and addressed the issue with an email which in return it says someone will contact me about my issue yet they never have and both times the same scripted email obviously. Anyone else have issues or know another way to actually talk to someone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Have not received my device

Jump to solution

@Bobbie1

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Bobbie1

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mason05

Jump to solution

Order the Roku video doorbell because I originally bought one at Walmart and the wrong product was in the box. Had to wait a week to get reimbursed from Walmart and called Roku and ordered it directly. Was supposed to be shipped to me about a week ago and has not shown up and I have not had any other contact with anyone from Roku, but I have already paid for the item. Very unhappy. I’ll never buy anything from Roku again, unless this is resolved in a timely manner. 

0 Kudos