Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parrella

Hallmark movies now can’t cancel

I can not cancel my subscription for Hallmark movies now after following all the rules. I was charged 59.99 but do not see it on my Roku account 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Hallmark movies now can’t cancel

@Parrella   When you indicate you do not see it on your Roku account, I assume you have logged in on a computer or phone and checked your subscriptions?   If that is the case you apparently did not order the subscription through Roku.  In any event almost all subscriptions are nonrefundable and can not be cancelled.  You need to find where you ordered the subscription and unsubscribe so you will not be charged again next year.  If you unsubscribe you should still have access to Hallmark Movies for the remainder of your current subscription period.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Parrella

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

i want to cancel my hallmark channel. i no longer have the roku device i order the hallmark channel with. 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @0919

Thanks for the inquiry.

For these issues, please see @RokuLianna above. Our account and billing team will be the best ones to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos