Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO GET HELP WITH THIS COMPANY??!!!

How in the **bleep** do you get a hold of someone for billing charges you did not authorize???? 

I've been billed for **bleep** since November and I don't even have a Roku anymore!!! Ridiculous! 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: HOW TO GET HELP WITH THIS COMPANY??!!!

Relax. Remain calm. Roku billing issues are right here in this link.

https://support.roku.com/category/202683127

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@danderson1978 

It could be that Roku isn't the one billing you. That's because thieves and scammers not only know how to get compromised payment card details, they also know how to submit text on credit card bills that look like others. Here's how to find out if Roku is the one that's been billing you (and I suspect they aren't).

Click the Manage your subscriptions link and see what subscriptions are listed there. If there are none, then it's not Roku, but a thief who has your payment card information. You see thieves will do one other thing besides steal. They'll lie. And they'll submit false information to the Merchant Bank (such as your bank) that can say "Roku" or anything they like. Heck, they could even put your name on a charge against someone else's card, making it look like you billed someone.

So, check and see if there's a subscription on that page. If not, contact your payment card issuer and and submit a fraud claim.

If there is a subscription, cancel it and submit a ticket here.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@danderson1978, when you got rid of your Roku did you factory reset it and close your Roku account?  Did you give it away or sell it?  It's possible it's still linked to your account and your credit card and the new owner is knowingly or unknowing charging things to your account.

How to close your Roku® account | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.