Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tykeem
Level 7

Download password need help with PIN

When I attempt to download or add a channel it makes me put in a 4 digit code,then it says incorrect, when I go into my settings to change/reset code it works. How can the code only work sometimes

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega
Level 18

Re: Download password need help with PIN

Check Settings -> System -> About to make sure the account that the Roku is connecting to is the same one that you are logging into.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Download password need help with PIN

Is this "password" you must enter really a PIN for your Roku account?

You set or update your Roku PIN via your Roku account at https//my.roku.com.  This account is accessed via the email address associated with it.

Is the address you use to log into your online Roku account the same one as for the Roku account to which your Roku is linked?  Find out from your Roku's home page via Settings > System > About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos