Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Myfamily5

Double charged and charged for subscriptions I dont have or need

I have been charged twice every month for a subscription to peacock. Talked to someone finally but only through messages. Showed them screen shots of my bank statement they said they didnt see a second charge. Then Im being charged for subscriptions I dont have. Then when you try to get ahold of someone you cant. Ive had enough Im fixing to just unsubscribe all together and go with cable. Someone please help me figure out how to get ahold of someone again. I have been through my whole app and I can't get ahold of anyone again. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Double charged and charged for subscriptions I dont have or need

Hi @Myfamily5

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Double charged and charged for subscriptions I dont have or need

@Myfamily5 Can you login to Peacock on a computer and check your account?  If you can login to Peacock it should show who is charging for your account.  When you say you talked to someone and showed them screenshots of your bank statement, who were you talking to?  Peacock, Roku, or someone else?  Then you say then I am being charged for subscriptions I don't have.  Do you have a subscription for Peacock that works???

0 Kudos