Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nolet
Reel Rookie

Don't have a Roku account- being charged for 2 items

I'm being charged $22.39 CAD for "Roku for Bell Media" and $11.19 CAD for "Roku for ViacomeCBS Str" 

I don't have a Roku account, I have no idea why I'm being charged. I can't find anything online. HELP!!!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Don't have a Roku account- being charged for 2 items

If you don't have a Roku account then it's most likely a scam.  You should contact your financial institution.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Have you tried getting a hold of the parties charging you and seeing when and where they have the account in your name/email. I would venture to guess someone has gotten a hold of your payment method and is using it.

Just sayin

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Freekyfisherman

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
nolet
Reel Rookie

It's been solved! My cc was accidentally used on our Roku TV. The agent guided me through looking at the System and Payment preferences under Settings on the TV. CC was removed!

0 Kudos