Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TCH

Credit card issues due to fraudulent charges

My CC has been compromised and will not get new card to change in my account until 10 days. How can I check and see if payment was made as you folks are charging me at the end of the month and begining of the month. Thats double billing and the fraud dept. will look into why double charges. Please advise and refund/credit my account. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Credit card issues due to fraudulent charges

Hi @TCH,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you with that matter.

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KAMKAM_12

Well I didn't give nobody permission to take money off my and refund me no response  b.s...same way you stole out my account fast way and refund it back

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @KAMKAM_12

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

For these issues, please see at @RokuMary-F post above. Our billing team will be the best one to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@KAMKAM_12 Have you logged into your Roku account on a phone or computer and checked your subscriptions?  Do you have a PIN required to make purchases on your Roku account?

0 Kudos