Have you gone to https://my.roku.com/account and checked your purchases and subscriptions? If the subscription is not there, the charge is NOT from Roku but someone else. You can blame Roku all you want but they can not help with a charge from another company. Either you signed up with someone else or someone had access to your credit card information.
Of course I did all of that first before making a complaint it’s been handled but thanks for your input
Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.
I am having the same exact issue. It shows cancelled as of November 30, yet TWO charges have come out. I contacted customer service the first time and they assured me it was cancelled. Then it came out again, so again I contacted customer service, and again they said it was cancelled. I can't even access anywhere to cancel it myself because it says it's already been cancelled. So WHY am I being charged? Good luck to you 😖
I got in touch with them and figured out it was my brothers account being charged still he gave me the roku and I deleted all of his info off of it but somehow my card remained under his name
but I did get action after I did it so if you have to go ahead and take pics of your account being charged also so they can see its them charging you
Need somebody to call me as soon as they get this message I will be waiting I see something that y'all put on the website do not understand it so please give me a call when y'all get this message thank you
I Can't Find My Subscripitons I Want to Cancel Them All But Have No Way of Doing it If THey Are Invisible on this Website
Welcome to the Roku Community!
You may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.
To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.
You may also refer to this link: How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription?
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact https://support.roku.com/contactus.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!
The employees on here are all LYING. You cannot even tell if you have subscribed to something through Roku. They lied and said I had purchased nothing and Amazon told me I signed up for a free trial of Prime and Showtime (I did not). This is such a scam.