Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachowens

Charges to my debit card from roku

I have had my same roku TV for 4 years now. I do not watch the roku channel. On the 5th of April an amount if $16.11 appeared on my account. Ref# 22096008321088. This says it will be a recurring charge. I am on disability and can not afford extra surprise expenses.  I need this resolved immediately.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Re: Charges to my debit card from roku

Log into your Roku account. Look under subscriptions. Do you see any charges? Also on your bank statement it will say exactly what the charge is. The Roku channel is free. You might see a charge like “Roku Warner media”. If you do then that’s for HBO Max. You might have accidentally signed up for it. You can remove your debit card from your Roku account also. If you don’t see any subscriptions in your account then someone got your credit card info. So you should call your bank. 

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Charges to my debit card from roku

Hi Rachowens,

We wanted to touch base with you and see if you still need help identifying these unfamiliar charges. 

Please reply to this post or message us directly and we can go from there.

We look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos