Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice by ROKU for $8.81 for "Roku for Disney" and Roku for Disney Electro"

It's quite unprofessional for a company to charge you twice in one month for the same service. And the company doesn't even have a phone number to talk to customer service! I'm trying to speak with an agent through chat and it won't even connect. Total BS! My **bleep** money back!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Charged twice by ROKU for $8.81 for "Roku for Disney" and Roku for Disney Electro&quot

@wantmymoneybac Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Check your subscriptions.  If you find something you do not want unsubscribe.  Roku for Disney is possibly Disney+, and Disney Electronic could be ESPN+ or Hulu.  All can be billed through Disney.  While you are logged into your account I recommend setting up a pin code to make purchases.  It is extremely unlikely that you were charged twice for the same service.  I have had Roku for years and I have never had a billing problem.

0 Kudos
Akpeach

Re: Charged twice by ROKU for $8.81 for "Roku for Disney" and Roku for Disney Electro&

I was charged twice yesterday for the same thing also - hallmark channel for me. Roku channel charged me and hallmark charged me. I can’t find any way to contact roku and when I contacted hallmark, they told me to contact roku. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Charged twice by ROKU for $8.81 for "Roku for Disney" and Roku for Disney Electro&

@Akpeach Try this link to contact Roku  https://support.roku.com/contactus

0 Kudos