Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for aa year subscription for AMC+ during free trial, without my consent

Jump to solution

I was charged for a years subscription for AMC+ during a free trial, without my consent

I have had no success trying to contact the Billing Department to get a resolution to this issue

Is there a number or a support person online that is connected to billing and refunds, if there is a problem like this

Thanks

Liz

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Charged for a year subscription for AMC+ during free trial, without my consent

Jump to solution

Hi @Marigolld_15 @Doublenizz,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge during a free trial. Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up.

If you continue to have questions about a charge, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Doublenizz

Re: Charged for a year subscription for AMC+ during free trial, without my consent

Jump to solution

I have this exact problem! Cannot find anywhere to contact Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Marigolld_15 @Doublenizz,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge during a free trial. Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up.

If you continue to have questions about a charge, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
griff747
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

ROKU customer service number is 1-816-272-8106. Very helpful, got a refund to my account the very next day.

0 Kudos
griff747
Reel Rookie

Re: Charged for aa year subscription for AMC+ during free trial, without my consent

Jump to solution

Call 1-816-272-8106. Got refund next day.

0 Kudos