Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greyson2021
Channel Surfer

Charged for a subscription I don't have

I keep getting charged for frndly channel that I don't have 

12 REPLIES 12
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Charged for a subscription I don't have

@Greyson2021 Login to your account on a phone or computer.  Check your subscriptions and if/when you find the Frndly subscription unsubscribe.  If the subscription is not listed then the charge is not from Roku and you will have to cancel where you purchased the subscription.  While you are logged into your Roku account I would recommend setting a pin so no one can accidentally make a purchase.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Greyson2021

Thanks for the post. 

In addition to @HDMIGuy's suggestion, you can also contact our Billing team. You can reach them here then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mandyweiser98
Reel Rookie

Me too 24 dollars and some change every month

mandyweiser98
Reel Rookie

It's not on my subscription 

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @mandyweiser98

I hope you're doing well.

If you need help with the charge, please follow the suggestion I posted above. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mandyweiser98
Reel Rookie

This is ridiculous! I need to speak to. Customer support asap, what the **bleep** am I paying $25 a month for?!?!?!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@mandyweiser98 Check the email address on your Roku device.  Login to your account on a phone or computer using the same email address.  If the subscription is not listed the charge is not from Roku unless you have another Roku account.  If the subscription is not listed and you do not have another old Roku account you need to contact your financial institution.  Roku will not be able to help you if the charge is not from Roku.

0 Kudos
Myrooster1

WHY ALL THE CHARGES FOR DISNEY?     HAD TO CANCELL TWICE AND STILL BEING CHARGED!    1.99 LAST MONTH  7.99 PLUS 4.37  THIS MONTH.

Myrooster1

my charges are from roku

0 Kudos