Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kinnamon

Charged for NFL Game Pass even though it no longer exists in the United States

NFL Game Pass transitioned to NFL Plus in the United States. All Game Pass subscribers were automatically enrolled into NFL Plus which went into effect on 8-1-2022. That fee went directly to the NFL, however ROKU is now charging my account for NFL Game Pass even though it is no longer available in the United States (my country of residence) according to the NFL. How do I proceed to get my money back from ROKU for the defunct NFL Game Pass channel?

From the NFL:

In the United States, NFL Game Pass transitioned to NFL+ Premium. 

NFL+ Premium gives you access to all the features of NFL Game Pass and more, including full and condensed game replays, Coaches Film, live out-of-market preseason games, live game audio, and live local and primetime Regular Season and Postseason games on your phone or tablet.

If you were a Game Pass subscriber, don’t worry! Your subscription will automatically roll over to an NFL+ Premium Annual subscription with no additional action required from you.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Charged for NFL Game Pass even though it no longer exists in the United States

Hi @kinnamon, thank you for reaching out to us about this. We can see how this could be inconvenient and are here to help. For us to dig into this, we'll be reaching out through direct message here on the Roku Community. This is to keep your account details safe. Please keep an eye out for our message in your inbox so we can further assist.

0 Kudos

Re: Charged for NFL Game Pass even though it no longer exists in the United States

Having the same issue please refund! 

0 Kudos
hnjmom2

Having the same issue and need to be refunded.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @hnjmom2

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos