Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisamb4269
Channel Surfer

Charged for Friendly tv, via ROKU but sub ended in November

Jump to solution

I have cancelled my friendly tv service back in November and still keep getting charged. Friendly tv, insists that it's through roku. I checked the roku subscription list and friendly is NOT on there. I checked my smart tv, nothing there either, yet i keep getting charged. It cancelled on November 22nd 2022. Please fix this, cause y'all keep charging me on the 17th of each month. You actually owe me, back to November 22, I can provide screen shots. Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Charged for Friendly tv, via ROKU but sub ended in November

Jump to solution

Hi @Lisamb4269,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge for a canceled subscription to Frndly TV.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lisamb4269,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge for a canceled subscription to Frndly TV.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Lisamb4269 Is it possible you have a second Roku account with a different email address?  Do you have any subscriptions listed when you login to your Roku account that you do not recognize.  Sometimes the name listed is different than the channel for example CBS Interactive charge is for Paramount Plus.

0 Kudos
Lisamb4269
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Okay, I have already tried that, and there is no subscriptions active on that page. Any other suggestions??? unless i can talk to an agent DIRECTLY. 

0 Kudos
Lisamb4269
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have already checked my subscriptions page, AGAIN NOTHING IS ACTIVE. I need to talk to a HUMAN to get it cancelled. Because, nothing shows on Friendly tv's end, and nothing shows in the active subscription section. Lisa...:) 

0 Kudos
Lisamb4269
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Oh dear god in heaven, I have already been asked this by FRIENDLY TV. NO I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ROKU ACCOUNT!!! Not getting snippy, but i'm getting tired of people asking me this question!!! Again, I'm not trying to be rude. I would have to dispute the charges and prove the cancellation, of which I have through friendly TV, I want this item taken off roku, because the bank statement shows it's a roku charge. NO I DO NOT HAVE A SECOND ACCOUNT!!! Thanks again Lisa...:) please don't misconstrue me as being upset, i'm tired of being asked the same question over and over...;) I want to talk to a REAL PERSON, that's in billing. Thanks!!! 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lisamb4269,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We understand your sentiments regarding this and we would feel the same way.

In this case, it is best to reach our Account-billing team via email. Please contact them directly here https://support.roku.com/contactus and you'll be able to send an email request there.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Lisamb4269
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Again, all this does is direct me to the subscriptions page. Nobody is listening to me. Which is beyond frustrating!!! Now i'll have to dispute the charges to the bank. This is totally so not cool with me. there is NO SUB under that page for Friendly TV. Friendly Tv, is blaming you. I have screen shots of where my bank statement says it's on Roku's end, but AGAIN no subs show on my subscription page for Friendly, this is still ROKU'S FAULT. PLZ fix, i cannot cancel because friendly tv, doesn't show up on the subscription page and i do not see a link, for which i can contact an ACTUAL human-being for customer service help. Thanks again Lisa 

0 Kudos