Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JasJas

Charged for Channels I didn’t purchase

I’m being charged for channels I didn’t purchase and is showing in my bank statements but not on my Roku account. I’m being charged for a Roku channel I been trying to unsubscribe from but isn’t giving me the option on the website nor the tv * highlight. I’m beyond frustrated and I’m about to unsubscribe from HBO MAX yearly subscription on my other account and my paramount + on this account.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Charged for Channels I didn’t purchase

@JasJas  There is no charge for the Roku channel. There is also more to the description from your financial institution. Such as if you have a charge for HBO Max through your Roku account your bank statement will show something like “Roku Warner media”. So log into your Roku account and see what subscriptions you have. If you don’t have any current subscriptions then it’s possible somebody stole your credit card information which you should call your bank over. You can also remove your credit card from your Roku account. I don’t have anything billed through Roku. I sign up for all my services directly through that services website. 

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Charged for Channels I didn’t purchase

Hello @JasJas, we see that you're having issues with unrecognized charges. We understand that this is a frustrating situation; we're here to help! 

We'll PM you shortly to collect more information about your case.

0 Kudos