Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btlbailey
Reel Rookie

Charged again for HULU cancelled months ago

Jump to solution

I canceled HULU off my account months ago and I am still being charged. I cannot reach a LIVE person, I have left message after message, NO ONE REPLIES !  Every post on this community board is complaining about fradulent charges. What does it take to get this monthly charged stopped and get my money back ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Charged again for HULU cancelled months ago

Jump to solution

Hello @Totallyupset60 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @btlbailey 

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

You took money out of my bank account without my permission and the funds weren't in there so I had to pay an overdraft so now you owe me that too point is I canceled my account with you last year so I highly recommend you to refund me my money because I am pissed. And I called your number and there's nobody answer it so you have no right to take money out of people's account without their permission

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I called your number and no one answered it's a recording to come on this website you took money out of my account for no reason I canceled you months ago last year actually how am I supposed to get my money back do I need to go public with the story contact every News channel there is like Good morning America Fox and Friends

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Totallyupset60 

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Totallyupset60 Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Go manage my subscriptions.  If you find a subscription you can unsubscribe there.  If you do not find a subscription there it is likely you have a second Roku account with a different email or you signed up from some other source.  While you are logged into your Roku account I recommend you set up a PIN to make purchases.  It is far too easy to click on a screensaver advertisement and subscribe to something.