Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gage24

Charge on my account that I never even ordered

I have a charge on my account for $64 that I never ordered. Need to get this refunded 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Charge on my account that I never even ordered

You need to be more specific.  On what app, are you charged on?

You would also need to contact whatever company developed the app.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
gage24

It says roku on espn. I contacted espn and they said it’s a roku charge. But for some reason when I check my roku charges it’s not on their but it is for sure on my bank account as a charge

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@gage24 wrote:

... when I check my roku charges it’s not on their but it is for sure on my bank account as a charge

That means Roku didn't bill you. Some scammer did, and submitted a false description of the charge. This is a common scammer tactic.

Get Roku support to help (no, they don't have your money, but they will help as much as they can) by submitting a billing issue at the Contact page.

Next, go to the subscriptions page and print that out. Then contact your bank and let them know there is a fraudulent charge.

What likely has happened is that your payment card was compromised and your bank will have to issue another one.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @gage24, we understand the concern that an unrecognized charge can bring. We're here to help.

We'll be sending you a PM shortly to collect more information and try to know more about your charge.

Keep an eye out for us in your inbox!

0 Kudos