Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Charge on my account need NEED

No need to write a book. They asked for a phone number. I gave it. That isn’t the legal department. That’s the customer service number. If you select other when your going in the support site up it pops. The legal department is an entirely different phone number. So there you don’t know everything. End of story

0 Kudos
bengill

I have two charges on my account and I need to know what they are.  Help

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@bengill, check your subscriptions and purchases at https://my.roku.com and if there aren't any there then they aren't from Roku.  If you help with what is shown there you can contact customer service at http://support.roku.com/contactus .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
bettyboops71
Reel Rookie

Tried calling that number and all they do is give you the link to the Roku website to file a complaint that way. You don't get to speak to anybody in person.

0 Kudos
underby
Reel Rookie

Re: Charge on my account need assistance

that response of check purchases and subscriptions is EXACTLY the kind of run around roku is doing. no phone number, nothing in my roku past purchases or subscriptions YET the charge on my bank statement clearly says ROKU in it. If stuff can be purchased through ROKU then there should be a way to contact a human customer support. I just got charged 79.99 yesterday for something from disney. I have never ordered it. I found out from paypal that I had an auto renewing sub since 2018!!! I tried to look into everything they said to look into for roku and nothing is there but ROKU is clearly on the charge in the bank statement. the nicely hidden auto renewals is another subject but i am just trying to take care of yesterdays charge. Paypal called and took care of cancelling further charges but I am looking for a refund for yesterdays charge at the very least. Can anyone help me out?

0 Kudos
Kb-boozy69

Me also. Customer service phone number please 

0 Kudos

No it's not. They charge and then remove all traces of us actually being charged then tell us we are making it up. Scam much yes. If not prove me wrong. I got charged twice in one day thank God I locked my card so they couldn't steal anymore of my hard earned money. So if you don't mind take my name of your payment list... Please and Thank you. Don't try to fix don't want. Just stop taking my money.....NOW.  Buh bye now. Donotreply.

0 Kudos
underby
Reel Rookie

YUP same thing happened to me. Got charged 79.99 in one shot but when i went to look to see what charge was for there was no mention of anything but the one disney movie i rented a while ago. nothing else. in any section they said to look. and no phone number to be seen. their contact us bull**bleep** just looped me around to check your charges lol what a joke. I am going to google tv. worst part is paypay just took it lying down. they instantly just said no fraud or unauthorized stuff happened. Im dumping them as well. there are better alternatives to pay pal as well. they are not worth it.

0 Kudos

@Nancybrooks1956 wrote:

Please I need a phone number to speak to a real person at roku customer service. There is a charge to my bank that should not be there. There customer service page just runs me around in circles. I need to speak to a real person. Please I need a phone number.

0 Kudos

You guys keep taking money from my CashApp account and I unsubscribed from you earlier this month!!!!

0 Kudos