Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonjalg

Change in monthly fee and I do not know why?

My monthly fee for Roku has been $71.16 for forever. Starting April it is now $76.64, $5.41 higher. Can anyone tell me why it went up $5.41? I have searched the website and of course there is no customer service phone number so I cannot find out and I did not receive any emails telling me why. Does someone know the why??? Thank you so much

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Hannah-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Change in monthly fee and I do not know why?

Hi there! A quick search regarding the pricing for Hulu Live TV shows that as of December 21st 2021, Hulu raised its price by $5 per month, putting the monthly subscription at $75.99 ($76.64 after tax). If the charge you're seeing is for Hulu Live TV, this is likely the cause of the price increase. If the subscription is for a different channel, please let us know and we can reach out to you via private message to look into this further. 

0 Kudos
Beaches69

please turn off I never asked to b on 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Beaches69  We have no idea what you want turned off.  Login to your account on a phone or computer and check your subscriptions.  If you have no subscriptions in your Roku account, Roku can not help you.  If you find the subscription you want turned off just cancel the subscription while in your Roku account.

0 Kudos
Hannah-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi there @Beaches69. We're happy to help! Would you mind elaborating on the issue? As @HDMIGuy said, you can always check your subscriptions through your Roku account by following these steps: https://support.roku.com/article/208756478. If you're still unable to locate the charge, please provide more details so that we can further assist. Thanks! 

0 Kudos