Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Canceling peacock through Roku billing, when Roku doesn’t show the subscription

Jump to solution

Thank you for the suggestion.  Yes, I did click on that the update plan but that takes you to do an upgrade and still is confusing.  Roku does not show any subscription to peacock so I am beginning to think it was an individual purchase made during the Christmas season to watch a particular movie/Christmas show. Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos

Re: Canceling peacock through Roku billing, when Roku doesn’t show the subscription

Jump to solution

i want to cancel all roku stations except netflix immediately

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @charlie0956

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

There are two ways how to cancel a subscription billed through Roku. The first is via the website then the second is directly on your TV screen. Here are the instructions on how to cancel a membership via the website: 

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active subscriptions
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

If you need the steps on how to cancel from your TV screen, visit this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

Moreover, if you need further help, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Waylonwp17
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

How do you know who your peacock subscriber is thru

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Waylonwp17 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

In most cases, if your subscription is through Roku, it would reflect as Roku for (channel name) on your billing statement. But we would recommend contacting our Billing team as they will be able to provide more information regarding your subscriptions. You can reach them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Waylonwp17, you can check your subscriptions through Roku at https://my.roku.com .  You should also be able to go to https://www.peacocktv.com/ and check there.  If you set up your subscription through Roku then you'll have to complete the setup of your Peacock account on the Peacock site using the email address associated with your Roku account and using the "forgot password" option to create a password.  Your Roku account password will not work on the Peacock site assuming you subscribed through Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Harmony12

Jump to solution

Peacock is billed through roku, but doesn’t show in my account so I can’t cancel or renew .

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Harmony12 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Harmony12 Have you logged into your Roku account on a phone or computer and gone to manage your subscriptions?  If you have logged into your Roku account and the subscription is not shown either you have a second Roku account with a different email or the subscription is not from Roku.  When you login to your Peacock account does it indicate it is billed through Roku?

0 Kudos
bhaverf1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Peacock shows that it is managed through Roku. I signed into Roku and it shows I have no subscriptions. How can I manage my subscriptions if it shows I don't have any. They have no problem charging my card for it. And don't tell me to go to the help for Accounts and Subscriptions because the first thing is does is to tell me that I don't have any subscriptions. Is there a way to actually talk to a real person at Roku? Or a chat? Or email?

0 Kudos