Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LilDupre
Reel Rookie

Canceled my subscription after 7th day free trial, but money was not returned to my bank

How do I get my money refunded?

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Boz
Roku Guru

Re: Canceled my subscription after 7th day free trial, but money was not returned to my bank

What service?  Did you sign up for it via Roku or directly?  Did you follow the cancellation instructions carefully?  Details, details, details...

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Canceled my subscription after 7th day free trial, but money was not returned to my bank

Hey @LilDupre, we see you are trying to get a refund for a free trial. Don't worry, we are here to help! We are going to reach out to you via private message to collect more information and look into this further. 

0 Kudos
LilDupre
Reel Rookie

Thank you for your response 

0 Kudos
LilDupre
Reel Rookie

Paramount +, on my bank acct it shows as cbs interactiv

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @LilDupre, thanks for getting back to us, we have sent you a private message in order to collect information on a more secure channel. We recommend you delete your public post with your billing information and respond to our private message so we can continue to assist you on this matter. Let us know if you need us to send you another private message or run into any problems finding our message.

0 Kudos
LilDupre
Reel Rookie

Not sure how to delete the response I gave, and private message… as in email?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@LilDupre, you should see an envelope icon at the top of the screen that would show a number if you have any private messages.  It links here:

https://community.roku.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Mireille01
Channel Surfer

0 Kudos
Mireille01
Channel Surfer

Cancel my subscription after 7th day 

0 Kudos