Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kt2121

Canceled Paramount months ago, just got charged for it?

Jump to solution

My Paramount+ was canceled back in November. I just got an email today that my account was charged for this month's subscription (a subscription I don't even have). I looked in my email and have the cancelation email, and then no other notifications of being charged. But I checked my Roku account and they have been charging me every month even though I canceled. What can I do?!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Canceled Paramount months ago, just got charged for it?

Jump to solution

Hi @kt2121 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @kt2121 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@kt2121 Is the cancellation email from Roku or from Paramount Plus?  Is it possible you had a subscription through Roku for Paramount Plus and a subscription through Paramount Plus also?  Can you go to Paramount Plus and check your subscription history?  

0 Kudos
meemz1217

Jump to solution

I did call them several times and they said to call my bank !!

0 Kudos
Bettymr

Jump to solution

0 Kudos