Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Cancel Subscription for Peacock

Hey @Barbsittner, if you are wanting to cancel a subscription here are some steps on how to do so: 

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone

2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. If you have trouble logging in, learn how to recover your login details.

3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions

4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription

5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process

We have also included a helpful article that includes how to cancel a subscription via your Roku device here: https://support.roku.com/article/208756478

Of course, if there is anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to either reply to this post or send us a private message directly.

#HappyStreaming 

0 Kudos
davidwclear
Reel Rookie

I don't know if it's good or bad that my problem is being experienced by so many other people- peacock $5.46 per month since march- calls, emails, no service, no ability to cancel or refund; peacock says cancel roku altogether- but I don't want to lose others apps (hulu etc) functioning and billing correctly- why can't roku even respond to emails much less phone calls or chat? that is curious- even dmv responded to me today within 60 minutes! I would pay $5.46 for peacock but I would like to be able to watch it! Doesn't show up on my roku account charges- $5.46 every month since march. Next stop bank of america to get roku/peacock to cease and desist

0 Kudos
davidwclear
Reel Rookie

roku A.I. people please don't tell me to locate subscription on my account and then click cancel I HAVE TRIED THAT AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO BE LOCATED ON MY ACCOUNT!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@davidwclear, if it's not on your Roku account then it's not through Roku or you have more than one Roku account and you're logging into the wrong one.  If you took out a subscription directly with the provider then you need to cancel it on the provider's  (Peacock?) website.

P.S. - there's always the possibility that a scammer got ahold of your credit card information and it's a fraudulent charge, but you don't really give any information as to what's going on.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
davidwclear
Reel Rookie

thank you. the bank debit line plainly states ROKU for peacock. I don't know how to locate a 2nd roku account. Unlikely to be a hacker

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

What happens when you login to Peacock itself.  My Peacock is being paid by Google for six months and that is clearly stated when I login to Peacock.  Not sure if the same thing happens if you subscribe through Roku but since you can't find the subscription in Roku, I strongly suspect you have subscribed somewhere else.  Also are you sure you were talking with Peacock when they told you to cancel Roku.  I found several rogue sites that purported to offer Peacock support.  Not being able to cancel or change a subscription is frustrating.  We are just trying to help.

0 Kudos