Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Why am i getting billed for CBS Interactive and how do i turn it off?

Jump to solution

Hi @dorothyfhawk

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Mark1269

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

I've tried this on a few occasions now but the whole thing is just a loop and nothing ever happens.  It appears as though Roku is just intentionally stealing from the public.  No usable phone number is always a red flag to me and it should be with others.  Mark [personal information removed]  call me if you actually care about helping rectify the problem or i will close the card it keeps getting charged to.

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Mark1269 I have no idea what "this" is when you tried this.  Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer and gone to manage subscriptions?  If the subscription is not listed in your Roku account you may have a second Roku account with a different email or the charge may not be from Roku.  

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Mark1269

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

For these issues, please see @RokuMary-F post above. Our billing team will be the best one to help regarding your concern.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
rwbrown
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

did you get this canceled?  I am seeing the same charge and can't find how or where to cancel it.  Don't even know what it is for. 

Thank you, 

Tshozro
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I found out from calling support that CBS owns Paramount+ which I am subscribed to and want to keep. I was confused that the billing was from CBS which I didn't know was actually billing for my Paramount subscription. 🙂

rwbrown
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos
Canfield22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not yet. I have a case number with Paramount and am waiting for a reply.

0 Kudos
stord01

Jump to solution

Karla

I have the same problem and your getting nowhere with your support contacts and it's a round about back to square one!!!  There is no resolution, just a standard online answer from the support team to all customers questions regarding this issue.  How are we to resolve if you cant speak to anyone?

We all need your help!!!

Sign me frustrated customer 

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@stord01 We have no idea what the same problem is.  If you can express your concern very likely someone will be able to help with your concern.

0 Kudos