Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tshozro
Reel Rookie

Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

Roku CBS interactive monthly charges and The subscription does not show up in my roku subscriptions list so I don't know how I can get it canceled. Please assist.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tshozro
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

I found out from calling support that CBS owns Paramount+ which I am subscribed to and want to keep. I was confused that the billing was from CBS which I didn't know was actually billing for my Paramount subscription. 🙂

View solution in original post

89 REPLIES 89
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Tshozro

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Lizkay

CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

I have noticed for a long time I have a roku charge for CBS Interactive charges. I went to my subscriptions and it is not listed. What is this charge? I tried to update to a new cc number and there is no way to do this. Have I been getting scammed? Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @Lizkay,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
cdimaria

Jump to solution

This does not show up in my subscriptions but I’m still getting charges for CBS… you also have a terrible customer service menu!!! It’s been months I have been getting charged. And I can’t get in it nor do I want it!

no one to answer the questions!!!!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cdimaria,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I understand that you have a charge that you don't recognize, it may be more effective for you to get help from our Billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

For more information about how to check charges that you don't recognize, visit our Support page here: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support 

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@cdimaria CBS charge is likely Paramount +.  If Paramount + does not show up in your subscriptions, either you have a second Roku account or the charge is not from Roku.  

0 Kudos

Why am i getting billed for CBS Interactive and how do i turn it off?

Jump to solution

Did not subscribe to CBS interactive.  I'm being billed for it every month since @ October.  How do I cancel it?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Why am i getting billed for CBS Interactive and how do i turn it off?

Jump to solution

@4Angryconsummer

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jayna2

Jump to solution

The reply from Roku does not help. You only take us to the page where there are no interactive humans and it does not solve the problem. Why does my bill say "Roku for CBS Interactive" and yet CBS is not listed in ANY of my subscriptions and I'm getting charged 9.99 a month. I want to cancel and yet I can't do it through Roku or my Roku TV or CBS.com!!!

Give a phone number that has humans answering the phone so we don't have to keep getting the runaround!

Tags (1)